International Student Accommodation

Moving to another country can be a daunting process. We're here to help make the transition into your new accommodation as smooth and as comfortable as possible.
AL4 2951 amarnath tade gXs mwiXrhA unsplash sigmund hPguQ3s1mb8 unsplash
Elysia Pink 2 Faith Blue
Joe Yellow

Thinking about making a booking?

You can choose who you want to live with, and we can accommodate group bookings or individuals. Our student portal shows how many rooms are in each flat and who would suit living there. By selecting the room, you can see how many rooms are available in each flat. You can also find important room information like the bed size and the view by selecting room info.​

We require a guarantor for our bookings. This should be someone who is over the age of 18 and is willing to agree to the terms and conditions of your contract. If you are not from the UK, your guarantor can be from your home country.

September starters only: If you require a VISA to study in the UK and you don’t get your university offer or your VISA is rejected, we will cancel your agreement and refund any deposit or advance rent paid in full. Please send us the visa application rejection or University CAS rejection up to seven days after A-Level results day.

You need to book your accommodation before coming to the UK as a requirement of your VISA application. Your accommodation should cover the duration of your studies.

Other things to consider:

  • Review the latest government guidance UK Government – Entering the UK
  • Consider bringing a face mask and hand sanitiser, although this is not mandatory.
  • Ensure you have travel and health insurance if necessary​​

If you are an EU student arriving in the UK in 2021, who is studying a course which is longer than six months, then you will need to apply for a visa. You can do this by visiting the Government website. If you are an Irish national you will not need to apply for a visa.

If you are an EU student who is studying a course than is less than six months, then the new visitor route rules will apply to you. Please note that this replaces the current short-term study visa.

If you are an EU student who is already in the UK and has not yet applied for pre-settled status, then you will need to submit an application for the EU Settlement Scheme. Obtaining pre-settled status means that you will be allowed to leave the UK and return without restrictions for a period of five years.

The EU Settlement Scheme is free of charge and you can apply by clicking here. Within your settlement application, you will be asked to provide proof about how long you have lived in the UK,. You can do this by providing your National Insurance number, if you do not have a National Insurance number then you will need to provide a relevant alternative option.​

Already got a booking?

Our villages are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. There will be someone at reception to welcome you whatever time you arrive. If you have your flight details already you can let us know in advance so we can have everything ready for your arrival.

You can arrange for your luggage to be delivered in advance of your arrival. Our approved partner Pinglocker can support you with your shipping and delivery requirements to the village.

They offer a recorded and insured service, and as a Campus Living Villages resident, you can take advantage of a £50 discount on your first order. Simply visit and use the promo code SUPPORT50 when placing your order.

We cannot take responsibility for any lost or damaged items caused during collection/removal of your belongings.

We can only issue the keys to the contract holder so these need to be collected by yourself. If you’re not arriving on your contract start date, you can collect your keys in person any time after this date.​​

Your contract contains the address of your village which can be used as proof of address. A copy of your contract can be found in your student portal under the My Bookings tab. You can also download copies of your statement to show as proof of payment by going to My Account and selecting Payments and Statements.​​

Our student portal allows for international payments to be made and so your debit or credit card doesn’t need to be registered to a UK bank account. We accept all major debit and credit cards except American Express.​​

Some universities offer free and convenient transport from the airport to your village. Get in touch with them in the first instance to see if this applies to you.​

Still got questions?

Check out the Living with us page for FAQs, which includes lots of information such as what’s included in your room and how to pay your rent.

Want to chat to someone?

Our friendly team in the Customer Contact Village are here to answer all your questions and can book you a room quickly and easily. Visit the Contact Us page for details on how to get in touch. ​

Screenshot 11